Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP! I'm being totally dense here. I've uploaded some pics, but don't seem to be able to figure out how to get thumbnails in the thread to get them to be viewable.

I'd like to show off the new rims, but...:hmm:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Well u cant just upload straight from ur computer anymore, u have to upload them onto a imagine hosting site (i.e. photobucket.com), then link the URL to ur thread or post. Keep in mind the photo size, huge pics are can be hard to see.

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
CarToys said:
HELP! I'm being totally dense here. I've uploaded some pics, but don't seem to be able to figure out how to get thumbnails in the thread to get them to be viewable.
I'd like to show off the new rims, but...:hmm:
Do you know how to save your pics in "My Pictures" File? That's the beginning. Now you should have a photoshop software like "Picture It". Here you crop the pic, reduce the pixel size and resolution to get it down to the Forum requirement of 50KB. SAve it back to "My Pics". In the Forum click manage attachments, then browse. Scroll to find your pic and click and upload. See how that goes for you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
They are in the "Cadillac Images" section i noticed. There are 4 pics. He has a V grill / front end and the pics include another black V (not sure if it's a real V or a conversion)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts