Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 19 V Satin Steel with the carbon fiber package and I’m in love. I sold my 16 z06 with the 2300 which made 700rwhp for this and I think I made the right choice. This V is a sweet ride. It’s just not fast enough...and it’s too quiet. I already ordered Kooks LTs with green midpipe and the Weapon X CAI and 102mm TB. I was just going to go pulley and tune but I’ve decided to just do it all at once and go with the Whipple or the 2650.
I know I’ll need injectors but what about the fuel pump? I’m looking for 700-750rwhp on 93. Don’t want to use flex fuel because I travel to Louisiana and Mississippi for work and there aren’t many stations that carry it along that route from Houston. I also don’t want to change the cam.
Which pulley should I get to reach my goal?
G-Force in Houston will be doing the install and I’m sure that Mike will be able to answer these questions, but I’m just looking to see what combos everyone else has put together and compare them with his recommendations.
I had a 2011 V that I loved but this new V is a way better platform.
Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a 19 V Satin Steel with the carbon fiber package and I’m in love. I sold my 16 z06 with the 2300 which made 700rwhp for this and I think I made the right choice. This V is a sweet ride. It’s just not fast enough...and it’s too quiet. I already ordered Kooks LTs with green midpipe and the Weapon X CAI and 102mm TB. I was just going to go pulley and tune but I’ve decided to just do it all at once and go with the Whipple or the 2650.
I know I’ll need injectors but what about the fuel pump? I’m looking for 700-750rwhp on 93. Don’t want to use flex fuel because I travel to Louisiana and Mississippi for work and there aren’t many stations that carry it along that route from Houston. I also don’t want to change the cam.
Which pulley should I get to reach my goal?
G-Force in Houston will be doing the install and I’m sure that Mike will be able to answer these questions, but I’m just looking to see what combos everyone else has put together and compare them with his recommendations.
I had a 2011 V that I loved but this new V is a way better platform.
Thanks.
So I have a 16 V3 with the whipple 2.9L injectors were not needed. 828 RWHP couldn't be happier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts