Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ctsv
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all just got my v the other day (great car) but i am hearing a weird noise coming from the passenger side like a wind noise ..whats weird is it only happens sometimes ??? .2004 cts-v 44.000 miles paid 22500.....
my cousin wanted to run me with his vette 99 c5 6 speed ....he said he would spank me ..so we did a rolling start from 2nd did not wanna kill my diff he was amazed we stuck together all the way to 70 mph

·
Registered
(did) CTS-V
723 Posts
hello to all just got my v the other day (great car) but i am hearing a weird noise coming from the passenger side like a wind noise ..whats weird is it only happens sometimes ??? .2004 cts-v 44.000 miles paid 22500.....
my cousin wanted to run me with his vette 99 c5 6 speed ....he said he would spank me ..so we did a rolling start from 2nd did not wanna kill my diff he was amazed we stuck together all the way to 70 mph
Great deal for you... bad news for me. I have to sell mine soon... HOLY DEPRECIATION!

·
Registered
2006 Raven CTS-V
1,245 Posts
Mine does it too sometimes. Don't know how to make it go away except turn up the music.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Mine does it too sometimes. Don't know how to make it go away except turn up the music.
Leave the wife home? :lol:

Sorry. You know you were all thinking the same damn thing. :D

·
Registered
2013 ctsv
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the guy who owned the car just passed away and the wife needed a quick sale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts