Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 2007 STS
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 months ago i purchased a 97 STS and fell in love with the car the moment I drove it off the lot. As of now I have a 123k miles on the car and it had 114k on it when I got it. Now I'm thinking about trading the car in for a newer model. I don't like the style of the new STS and I'm not sure which year the change occurred. So basically from anywone with experience which year do you think is the best and what changes where made to the models after the 97 that would make them better. My car is fully loaded with everything except the Onstar and the only thing that I don't really like about the car is that the changer is in the trunk and the style of the headlights.

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
I love my 99 SLS. The body was "improved" in my opinion from the 92-97 styles. It has the same body style from 98-05 Sevilles. The new body style started with the 2006 models. I guess I may be partially biased towrds my car... since I own it, but, I even though I like all of the Sevilles (and Eldos, I won't leave you guys out), I think that the years from 98-2005 had the best appearance.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
98+ For Sevilles. For Eldos 95 or 96+ depending on your preference for interior and cluster styling, and IMO nothing could beat an 02 Collector Series.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
I personally don't have a preference on what year as long as it's a Caddy! I can always remember as a kid seeing a Caddy and saying one day I will be in the drivers seat of one, it didn't matter the year as long as it was a Caddy. (Cimarron excluded) don't know what happen there.

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts