Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CateraSport2000 said:
I love the sport rims that come with the car. What are you going to do with the ones you have now once you find a replacement?

Jeff
SELL 'EM! they'll be on the market in a 1-2 months, i figure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
STIENMETZCATERA said:
Don't mean to hack your thread but i have the same question about my rims of choice.. the chrome or black w/chrome lip?
what size are these wheels? And I'm also digging the black. And one more question does adding 19's or 20's effect the car?

·
Registered
74 Posts
those rims are 20"x7.5 or 8 i believe. i might get in 18-19 because 20"s might be too wide. Yes, it does effect the car as far as the ride. Which such big wheels, you have minimum clearance, so you have to get LOW profile tires, and im talking maybe 235/25-35/20. With a side wall like that, you will feel ever bump in the road and will be VERY rough ride compared to stockers. Also, a sidewall that small, will damage the wheel alot easier..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like the black with the chrome lip. That's hot. Have a black 98 and have been looking into rims and have looked at the black with the chrome lip. Also a little help finding that grill. Looks good and might be interested in finding one for my car. Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Something chrome would be nice. I love my chrome wheels. Even Dodge had to copy our wheels with their Ram trucks. For a black 'Cat, the black BBS-style rims with the chrome lip has always been a favorite of mine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
NJ_Catera