Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V coupe. ATS-V sedan
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally getting a v on monday!!!! looking to lower her immediately. The eibachs dont appear to come with the rods that the d3's come with for the mag ride. anyone have any input on pros/cons on either thanks in advanced side note 2012 coupe

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V, 2009 535i
1,840 Posts
finally getting a v on monday!!!! looking to lower her immediately. The eibachs dont appear to come with the rods that the d3's come with for the mag ride. anyone have any input on pros/cons on either thanks in advanced side note 2012 coupe
Either way, you'll want correct length rods to re-center the MRC sensors. Before D3 fabbed and fitted my prototype rods, the big hit rebound control was really poor. If this happened at high speed, the resultant floaty/overshoot feeling was unpleasant, to say the least.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good luck getting D3 to sell you anything. I tried directly through them and then ended up placing an order with a D3 reseller. Even the reseller couldn't get them to respond or get an ETA on parts. Ended up waiting 5 months then canceled my order.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Coupe
220 Posts
WORST customer service ever!
I had to threaten to cancel the order, then and ONLY then did they send out the order!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V A6 Sedan Modded :)
710 Posts
I feel REALLY fortunate I got my D3 springs quickly (2 weeks) couple years ago. Their customer service truly sucks but the comp springs are awesome for DD'ing and road courses. I still love mine after two years.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Coupe
220 Posts
Too bad that they don't get the whole customer service thing. Great product backed by racing wins, but if the average Joe wants to buy their product, they have to jump through hoops to get it delivered.

I gave the SHORT version with my story, if I gave the long story, people would think I was full of it, but it is true that I have NEVER seen a worse example of customer service.

·
Registered
Founder, OBWC
572 Posts
Check out Renick Engineering Design (RED) - they have similarly spec'd springs and swaybars without the BS. Also check ebay for used springs as they come up on occasion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts