Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for my second post like this but trying to make my car look good after being inspired by some of the cars I've seen here. What intake do u guys think works best for 2008 Cadillac cts 3.6 DI I've been wanting to order one but unsure which one to get I would really appreciate your guys's opinions.

·
Registered
2009 CTS Performance Sedan
160 Posts
You won't get a noticable performance gain with any aftermarket CAI on our cars. Basically just looks and sound so go with the one that you like the looks of best.

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond tricoat 3.0 awd cts
143 Posts
Sorry for my second post like this but trying to make my car look good after being inspired by some of the cars I've seen here. What intake do u guys think works best for 2008 Cadillac cts 3.6 DI I've been wanting to order one but unsure which one to get I would really appreciate your guys's opinions.
K&N typhoon is dyno tested for an extra 12hp.
I'm selling mine for 2012 sedan cost $275 will take $175 less than 10k miles.

·
Registered
CTS 2008 3.6DI Sport Luxury
1,027 Posts
I have airaid cai synthamax in my 2008 3.6 DI. Sounds great. You can wash it using an ordinary detergent and you don't oil it, so you shouldn't have problems with mass air flow sensor.

·
Registered
2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe
31 Posts
I just installed a intake today from KPE on my 2011 cts coupe and must say I felt a pretty noticeable difference. Better throttle response and more power at higher rpm's. And the sound of the intake sucking in all that air is really nice, it gave my exhaust a deeper tone as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts