Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i have a silver DTS with Nightvision...i dont like how the grill is a dull gray color whereas on regualr DTS' it is painted so i thought about getting this billet grill (its a 400 dollar grill). So tell me your opinions on which grill will look better. Thanks. The regular grill is on the left, the billet on the right.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies..and yes it does kinda remind me of a mercedes...i like the sporty billet look, but i also liek the chrome trim on the original. any more opinions on which look better?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
1st one......

Only on certain applications do I like the billet grilles.........

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Number 1

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
The big dark hole for the night wision is less visable on the stock grille. On the custom grille it's like all the eye sees, like a big black BULLSEYE!

·
Registered
1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance
1,401 Posts
Why not paint your own grille, either in the same colour as the car or a nice accent colour? Maybe pick up a colour that is elsewhere on the car

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i decided to go ahead with the billet grill. I waited and found a good deal on one on ebay. I honestly like the hole in the middle. I like the nightvision billet grill better than the regualr billet grill. I get many compliments on it and when i stop at a stop light or am driving towards someone i can usually see them kinda checkin it out. I am very happy with it. The new grill gives it a more custom look while stil being classy. I couldnt stand taht dark plastic :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
here is an attached pic of the new grill...sorry for the bad quality i took it with my camera fone. but u get the idea. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts