Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
IF I had to choose between those two, I would definitely get the first. The second is way too solid and doesn't look appealing.

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Exactly what he said ^^^^^^^^^

But whichever one of those you go for, girls will always be around it. Seriously, literally. They will use your rims to fix their makeup/hair and sh*t.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why dont u like them? full face rock. the more bling the better. I hate spokes. gotta have the full face.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
why dont u like them? full face rock. the more bling the better. I hate spokes. gotta have the full face.
There is nothing to them.. They look like a solid chrome wheel.. There are no angles etc. Looks boring to me. Sorry just my opinion.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts
Between the 2 wheels you asked for a choice and I would say the first ones look better.
In your opinion you like those type of wheels but they are what most people would not like.
They remind me of when Spinners were the rage and look dated.
Not bashing you ,.. just my opinion.

When I see big wheels like that I think they should blend with the vehicle.
Between the size and the style of the wheels,. it looks like the truck is the accessory and the wheels are the main item,.. they don't blend.
To me they should compliment the vehicle and not the other way around.
Bottom line is people need to choose what they like for themselves if that's what makes them happy.
No matter what someone gets ,.. not everyone will like it.
If you really like those wheels then you will be happy and that's what counts.
Again, .. just my opinion since you asked. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts