Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa:lildevil: :tease: :devilheh: :brutal: :blurock: :usflag:
One mag holds ten rounds, one only holds seven. Can you tell which is which? :)

Oh crap, I think I just came.

God Bless America.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Which 1's the NEW one? Gun-P double O double R double E.Minus one O, one R and one E.

Ok, well...that middle picture is HORRIBLE. But, you get the idea. The one on the right is a standard 1:9 twist DPMS 5.56 AR-15 upper, viewed from behind. The one on the right is the new kid on the block. Any guessers?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: Which 1's the NEW one? Gun-P double O double R double E.Minus one O, one R and one E.

One holds 10 rounds and the other holds 15 rounds....can you guess which?

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts

Do I spy a 50 Beowulf? I knew something wasn't right when I saw that wicked break and the huge bore. I think I have a woody. :thumbsup:

Left = 50 Beowulf (?)
Right = 223/5.56

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yessir! Correctomundo! I, Spydey, of Kalyfornia, am the proud new owner of a fifty caliber rifle. Wood it is, Rolex! Ammo SHOULD be in tomorrow. Pics and video of the range will be arriving sometime on Sunday evening, if all pans out the way it should.

And I don't know WHAT you mean by "something wasn't right"...I don't think there can be anything WRONG with a fifty, especially not if its on an AR!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

And, for the record, the big long mag is the one that only holds seven rounds. Seven rounds of fifty caliber Beowulf ammo. Standard 5.56 ten rounders will hold 4, 20's will hold seven and 30's are supposed to hold ten rounds of Beowulf without any problems. We'll see. Sunday sunday SUNDAY!

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts

:drool: guns :D I have no idea... the top ones hold less rounds!! Is there a way you can tell??

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts

Here's why the same magazine holds less rounds. Left is the 223 win round vs the 50 Beowulf round on the right. It's a freakin CANNON! :eek:

ETA: It's necessary to own one of these rifles in Cali.....in case a wild urban gorilla or cape buffalo tries to pull a B&E. :D

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Ok..I'
m really drunk...but ebrs, I'm lost too...A

And yes! What the hell! If a friggin Cape Buffalo gets loose in California, I'LL BE THE ONLY SOB THAT CAN STOP IT! I'll be a hero! :) Hehehehehehe...yea...well...I'm looking at buying a Weatherby .460, for just that reason.

Crap. Alright. must go. Drunk. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts

EBRs.....just having a little fun with you and your evil black rifles. ;) :p

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Wow. That's all I can say. Very impressive at the range.

Pop. Pop. Bang. Boom. Pop. Pop. KaBOOOOM! *grin*

Turned every head on the range when I popped off four of 'em in a row after shooting the regular .223 stuff for a while. Then we took out the Automag V in .50 Action Express and shot the .416 Remington Magnun a few times for effect.

Pictures will be up one of these days. My computer is down and I'm on the living room one, which my camera doesn't seem to want to work on...

Crap almighty, everyone should own a fifty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts