Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS V Sport Premium
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious as to what the reception of friends and family to the purchase of your VSports have been. Also with the general public.

I love my car but my friends and family are less than enthusiastic... The one notable exception is my father in law - the world's biggest Toyota/Lexis and Consumer Reports fan - actually seems to like my car!

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
I'd say its the first car that I've purchased that F & F don't really have much to say about. It's the most expensive car I've purchased so not sure if I've entered into some kind of petty envious zone or what, but its certainly something I've noticed. Out in the wild I get a lot of looks, so that is a little different too.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport Phantom Gray Performance
45 Posts
All my colleagues wonder why I drive an old man's car. If people are jealous, it's because they think I have a car with a really comfy ride.

To me, this is a sleeper car and I that's how I like it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not as an owner, but as a member of the public, I saw a silver one today and followed the car around so I could scope the car at every possible angle. The car is gorgeous and I'm sure the owner of the car picked up on the fact that I thought so!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts