Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the new layout and everything, but where'd the little "Ownership" spot go? I thought it was helpful for people who would leave posts like, "My car won't start!" and never specify what they drove. Then you could just look up and see "87 Fleetwood" or "82 Eldorado." Can we pleeeeeeeeeeease put that back? I was just gonna add to it too.....

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
DopeStar 156 said:
I really like the new layout and everything, but where'd the little "Ownership" spot go? I thought it was helpful for people who would leave posts like, "My car won't start!" and never specify what they drove. Then you could just look up and see "87 Fleetwood" or "82 Eldorado." Can we pleeeeeeeeeeease put that back? I was just gonna add to it too.....
Yeah i liked that part too, as a way of showcasing my autos :p

J/k it was helpful to all.

What did you buy Dope!?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mccombie_5 said:
Yeah i liked that part too, as a way of showcasing my autos :p

J/k it was helpful to all.

What did you buy Dope!?
Didn't buy anything, just wanted to add my Malibu since I drive it more than my Fleetwood now. By the way Sal thank you for restoring it! Superb work. *Salute*

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
...Another request for something small....

Would it be a problem to add the nested links back at the bottom of threads?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
DopeStar 156 said:
Hahaha! McCrombie you are the perfect example of abuse of the Ownership spot. LOL! Now I have read half your autobiography. Haha kidding dude.
MY ownership spot is shrinking Dope!!

Eldo is gone......Soon the Astra will be and the Rover 114.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
5 Participants
mccombie_5