Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1984 cadillac seville
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum. I have a 1984 cadillac seville that i purchased in georgia last year 2014.
It is a very nice rust free original paint 45,000 mi car.
I am wintering in florida trying to buy a set of vogue tires[ 225/70r15] for it.
I live in ontario canada. I thought florida would be a good place to find them.
I would appreciate somebody pointing me in the right direction.
thanks for any help available
just kevin

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Re: where to get vogue tyre tires

Try your local Cadillac dealership. If they don't sell them they are sure to know who does in your area.

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
My suggestion, and I'm not alone, would be to buy just about any other time BUT a Vogue. Vogues are VERY overpriced, have a harsh ride, and poor traction, especially in the wet.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,288 Posts

My suggestion, and I'm not alone, would be to buy just about any other time BUT a Vogue. Vogues are VERY overpriced, have a harsh ride, and poor traction, especially in the wet.
=============================:yeah: vogue tires SUCK -

·
Registered
1 Posts

Vogue Tyre has a one and only look. They are as unique as their owners. If someone wants to have their vehicle distinguished from others I don't think you should discourage that.

As far as the ride, traction and quality...The latest tires coming from Vogue stack up with the very best. I have a new set and have been extremely pleased with its performance, durability and ride quality. I have not experienced the poor traction in the wet that you describe and have found them to be really quite good in the snow.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,793 Posts

I have to agree, Vogues are over priced and over rated, but to each his own.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,288 Posts

Have you driven with the latest wide track touring II set yourself?
=================================
no - I haven't - and I won't if I can avoid them -

----------

Vogue Tyre has a one and only look. They are as unique as their owners. If someone wants to have their vehicle distinguished from others I don't think you should discourage that.

As far as the ride, traction and quality...The latest tires coming from Vogue stack up with the very best. I have a new set and have been extremely pleased with its performance, durability and ride quality. I have not experienced the poor traction in the wet that you describe and have found them to be really quite good in the snow.
========================
troll - not buying it - you sound like a vogue tire dealer -

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
According to Vogues site, they're only available in 3 sizes (one 15, and two 16's). Online prices vary from ~$260-$310 EACH. :shocked:

·
Registered
1999 Eldorado ETC coupe.
438 Posts
I've had a set of Vogues on my Eldorado for two years now. I love them. I've had no bad experiences with them.
I will admit though I don't drive my ETC in the winter and rarely drive this car on rainy days.
Call me fanatical if you want but I like them for their looks.
Cost was around $200 each thru my dealer. A very good price.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts