Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a White Diamond 05 Escalade and I was blessed with someone hitting my bumper and taking off. Most of the paint scrape (from their car) was componded out but I have a small back mark where the paint came off. I would like to get a bottle of touch up paint without going to the dealer if possible. Can you help me. I will end up either getting a new bumper or getting it painted in a bit but something right now to hold me over. I'm so pissed that someone pulling into a spot hit my truck then took off. :banghead:

Sami

·
Registered
545 Posts
JASP said:
I have a White Diamond 05 Escalade and I was blessed with someone hitting my bumper and taking off. Most of the paint scrape (from their car) was componded out but I have a small back mark where the paint came off. I would like to get a bottle of touch up paint without going to the dealer if possible. Can you help me. I will end up either getting a new bumper or getting it painted in a bit but something right now to hold me over. I'm so pissed that someone pulling into a spot hit my truck then took off. :banghead:

Sami
Im not sure bout white diamond, but the silver sand i bought from the dealer was around 15-20$ per spray can. Im sure the touch up bottle is close to that too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info now is the parts number for the white diamond paint and clear coat? I found a place with those number that I can get a bottle of the touch up paint, clear coat, and primer. for 18.00

Sami

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
I also have an 05' White Diamond Escalade. I have a small chip on the rear right door. It is very small but also noticeable. JASP, let me know how the touch up paint comes out because I might get a bottle for the small scratch on mine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
i got an 03 thats all dinged up on the front an rear bumper. would love to know how this turns out for you.

please let us know.
thansk

vik

·
Registered
2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS
974 Posts
integline said:
i got an 03 thats all dinged up on the front an rear bumper. would love to know how this turns out for you.

please let us know.
thansk

vik
You gotta stop parking so close to those 86 sentra'swith the bubble tint in the parking lot.. lol nah seriously though.. I do take the extra walk just to avoid (people who don't giva dayum if they slam their door against your paint or not) careless individuals in the parking lots. That's were a lot a scratches come from believe it or not.

·
Registered
372 Posts
well i got this truck from my mom;s who did most of teh damage to it. she likes to run into things. she ran into my show car back in the day messed it up and paid my little bro 110 bucks to shut up. hit gharage door and many other t hings. my older brother twice opened the door into parking meters. etc etc. also i still am in college so i have to park where i can find parking. shitty i know. i would love to make the walk but i cant. Please guys post b4 and after piocs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts