Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Where to get banjo bolt for water crossover

1881 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  ventport
I need to replace the banjo bolt that attaches the water crossover to the head at the back of my 98 Catera. The dealer only sells it in a kit for over $200!! Where can I buy just the bolt?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.