Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get one for the aftermarket mesh grille for the CTS. Found some on ebay of course but not sure which will fit and how to install? Thanks guys :]

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,880 Posts
I don't the exact sizes, but I just wanna give a message out for when this is answered. Lets try to figure out the sizes, front grill and the trunk. Once that is done, post it on the sticky thread. :)

KOT

·
Registered
06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't the exact sizes, but I just wanna give a message out for when this is answered. Lets try to figure out the sizes, front grill and the trunk. Once that is done, post it on the sticky thread. :)

KOT
I can't measure it as I know longer have the emblem lol... Someone else would have to get a measurement from their grille.

I got a black powder coated mesh grille off ebay.

It took me like 45 minutes to install and looks amazing
I already have the grille lol. Had it since I bought the car but the emblem came off.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V and 06 CTS
69 Posts
i dont mean to steal your thread but this seems related. does anyone know where they sell the steering wheel emblem?

·
Registered
07 CTS 3.6L Wheel Performance
180 Posts
GMPartsDirect and a few others have the full collision/mechanical catalogues. You pay OEM prices for OEM stuff though, although it's a bit less painful in the States. An ebay alternative might be possible, but I've been on the wrong end of bad deals too many times to go that route for most things.

·
Registered
@007 CTS
16 Posts
There are 2 sizes--big and small. Most of the aftermarket grills take the big one. Big Daddy Caddy is the best place to purchase one on line. You can see all the dimensions and styles. I have bought from there before and was very pleased. Roger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts