Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my 05 V in April of 2009. I needed rims for my snow tires, but I couldn't find factory wheels in decent condition. Prices were about $275 each at recyclers, but everyone was "out." I found these on eBay, four for $920 ("Buy it now" price) plus $100 to ship all four. I thought it was too good a deal to pass up. They arrived, and they're new and perfect. I even bought a fifth one for a spare (after I checked out the first four) because it was less than anything else I could find. I emailed the guy today ([email protected]) and he says he has two sets left. I didn't ask him if the price was the same, but I would imagine it is. If any of you are interested, tell him Bob from the Cadillac forum recommended him to you. I used Paypal with the eBay purchase just in case, but after the first four arrived, I just used my credit card. I have no connection with him other than being a new customer, but I've learned so much from all of you and from this forum over the last few months, I wanted to return the favor. They shipped from Michigan. I hope someone's interested!

·
Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
303 Posts
You should have made a best offer. I got mine from Mike for a best offer of $850.

He charged me $25 shipping and delivered them to me personally!! Very nice guy!!!!

:bouncy:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! You did even better than I did. Good for you! I agree, he's very pleasant to deal with. My dealer had agreed to sell them to me at cost, but their cost was more than what you and I paid for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts