Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we were looking at my car tonight, I coulnd't help but notice how much the gold emlblems stick out, and just do not match at all with the rest of the car, plus they are just screaming "take me"

The hood orniment, trunk lock thingy and wreather, and 4.9 fuel injection V* and brand new, they were stolen, and the guy paid like $150 to buy new ones right from Caddy.

I am looking to get all silver ones (nice shape though, not old and pitted etc.... the new gold emblems shine soo nice) I will still hold on to the gold ones, but the silver would go alot better (and I perosnally do not like gold, I perfer silver)

The only thing I came up with is a junkyard, find a wreck car and take the emblems, but I was wondering is there anything online, or something like that? I don't want to spend alot of money, infact, I am thinking less then $50, but I don't know where else to look besides a junk yard.

It's strange, the gold emblem package was an extra $400 when the car was new in '93 (or '92 whatever) but I just don't care for them, my car has a whole bunch of chrome, and the gold just sticks out and dosn't blen, whereas the silver would. Any help is great, Thanks.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
EBAY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Or do a search on the internet!!!

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Ralph said:
If you cannot be bothered to sell them, can they be painted silver?
That would be really ghetto. They are supposed to be chromed. Get them chromed.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Why dont you just leave the golds on..... If they get stolen, no loss to you, and you get to put the silver ones on...... I think they add a nice touch....... Besides, what are you going to do with a set of gold ornaments laying around??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts