Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the above-mentioned Caddys. I found several on eBay but Im sure there are much more caddys for sale out there..any suggestions where I should look on the Internet or papers? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
I know of a mint '79 Sedan DeVille d'Elegance, 93k miles, rare Laramie beige w/ matching vinyl roof and Ceder Red velour interior for sale.... for the right price :)

·
Registered
1979 Sedan deVille d'Elegance
4,153 Posts
Hi,

I recently found a 1979 Sedan deVille with 61k miles which happened to have been traded in at a Chrysler dealership less than a mile away. Here's where I checked when looking:

cars.com
autotrader.com
traderonline.com
carsoup.com

I located the particular car I purchased on cars.com. Check newspaper classified ads too. There are many nice examples of the 1977-79 vintage still in garages and nicely preserved mostly in the southern part of the country. Most newspapers have their classified ads online through cars.com although many simply have their ads online at their own portals so do some homework and you'll find something. In Sarasota I see cars like this come up for sale every so often although most recent old vintage cars are from the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Keep looking and you'll find something that fits for you because the 77-79 was a particularly mass produced car and there should be many survivors out there still to choose from.

Good luck!

Dave

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
i have looked at collectorcar.com they dont have many pics or descriptions but you can e-mail and get more specific info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts