Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
02 Deville
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i drive a 02 deville and wanted to put vogue tires on, but it seems like nobody in Toronto ontario has this tire for sale. Anybody know where i can find a similar tire?

·
Registered
90 Fltwd Cpe(FWD-60,000km) Buicks 69 Lsabre
44 Posts
Hi

Tires in general are cheaper state side and the availability is quite a bit more diverse - I would suggest you check the web and the potential availability at a nearby by sizable town in the US. A road trip for a set of tires could save you the price of the trip.

I had a small crack in my windshield - replaced on a trip to Syracuse - called ahead got the price and the wife did some shopping - saved a third of the price or about 100$ or so....compared to equivalent here in Ontario.

Would likely consider the same approach for a set of Whitewalls given the higher variety of suppliers state side. If only cause they have more variety with ww's.

Cheers

·
Registered
02 Deville
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i kind of figured that would be the answer i would get, but i thought maybe someone knows a place in ontario where i could find a set. I dont mind paying a little extra it would save me some time and a trip not to mention the passport situation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts