Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone know any dealerships that have the new CTS on there lot in New York? I've looked on the Cadillac web site but couldn't seem to find any dealerships that had them in stock.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Yonkers NY Martin cadillac says they are getting them in but no dice as far as thursday. Long Island city didn't get them yet either.

NJ? Englewood martin cadillac on 9w said they had one coming in thursday afternoon but stopped by after dinner and no dice.

HTH..

I'm thinking of cruising down to Gold coast Cadillac about 70 miles away just to see one.. They posted last night at 6.30 pm that they got four in.

My wifes going to cut my [email protected] off if we drive down and they don't have one.. LOL

IF there is beach traffic I'm turning around.

I just want to see it in person and make my final decision on it..

I'm expecting to like it as everyone on the forum loves it...

HTH

Where to buy? Superior cadillac w/scott pratt.. Detroit MI w/courtesy delivery is supposed to be great.

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know when it will be for sale at all dealerships? Weeks, months?

Also, is anyone leasing one yet? How much would a fully loaded lease cost with no money down?

·
Registered
2003 SLS
322 Posts
Also, is anyone leasing one yet? How much would a fully loaded lease cost with no money down? I'd bet the ranch, kids, dog and hampster that the lease cost will be more like a mortgage payment.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
That I don't know but the residiuals look pretty strong based off the previous threads..

Its certainly not a subsidized lease so figure the cost to be similiar to other fully loaded 18 thousand dollar optioned 32 thousand dollar vehicle.

In the past I've seen the dealers of various brands offer the base cost of the vehicle at approximately 50% and the options at 100% cost.

This CTS Would NOT be a car to lease in my opinion. The option costs are high.

This is just an opinion. If your leasing for the Volvo S80 for zero down 399 a month for 24 months to let this CTS excitment drop off. (just an option I considered and mentioned to help you out even though its not a caddy its a nice lease if you need a vehicle for short term)

I gave it some good thought but pretty much decided to buy the caddy..(almost) I want to see it with the 18's and in silver in person to decide .

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I have 8 in stock as of right now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts