Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Guys!!

Trying to find a good place to order qtp cutouts and a magnaflow exhaust here in Canada! Having a hell of a time and don't know where to trust, can someone please help. I called a place in Edmonton for cutouts and they wanted 1500 installed which is completely ludicrous!! I looked at Maryland but they don't ship to Canada for some reason. As well the wife has me on a tight budget :( be my first mod to my car its completely stock lol

Thank you so much in advance!

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
351 Posts
lu·di·crous
ˈlo͞odəkrəs/Submit
adjective
so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; ridiculous.
"it's ludicrous that I have been fined"
synonyms: absurd, ridiculous, farcical, laughable, risible, preposterous, foolish, mad, insane, idiotic, stupid, inane, silly, asinine, nonsensical; informalcrazy
"a ludicrous idea"

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,327 Posts
lu·di·crous
ˈlo͞odəkrəs/Submit
adjective
so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; ridiculous.
"it's ludicrous that I have been fined"
synonyms: absurd, ridiculous, farcical, laughable, risible, preposterous, foolish, mad, insane, idiotic, stupid, inane, silly, asinine, nonsensical; informalcrazy
"a ludicrous idea"
:confused: Thank for quoting the dictionary for us. Was there a reason you felt the need to do that?

Trying to find a good place to order qtp cutouts and a magnaflow exhaust here in Canada! Having a hell of a time and don't know where to trust, can someone please help. I called a place in Edmonton for cutouts and they wanted 1500 installed which is completely ludicrous!! I looked at Maryland but they don't ship to Canada for some reason.
I don't think any of us (other than your fellow Canadians) keep track of what vendors will ship to Canada or not, so proposing other vendors could lead to the same problem you found with Maryland (Speed, I assume). Summit Racing has the QTP ones, plus others. Jegs doesn't have QTP, but carries a few others. As for the Magnaflow exhaust, myself and plenty of others got the system off Ebay - there used to be a vendor that had them way below list price. It's been years ago, so I don't even remember the Ebay vendor, but search around there and see what you find.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
71 Posts
Hey Kahlua, welcome and I feel your pain regarding pricing and availability of parts for the V north of the border.

I got my magnaflow x-pipe catback from a local wreck, was lucky that a google alert I set up notified me of a part-out across town from me. I wish I'd bought a single wheel at that time even if it was a bit banged up for a fullsize spare. Anyway, no suggestions on who you should be looking to locally to help you in your search, but you might have a vendor up there who can import parts without too much caddy tax. Check with your local auto clubs (auto-x, sports car clubs, corvette clubs, etc) to see who helps them out, sponsors events and who is friendly to local car enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Jaz

·
Registered
None
19 Posts
I've been modding my cars for the last 17 or so years .. Everything I buy is from the states. Either find a vendor who will ship, try Amazon too, eBay.. Search your part number and you'll find some that do. I'm close to the border so i do pick up a lot of stuff myself and bring it back when some vendors won't ship. Worst case ask someone on here or a friend in the U.S., or on Facebook to just receive the package and re ship it to you and cover him/her some $$$ for the trouble.

where there's a will there's a way!!

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
351 Posts
I have no clue how that reply got there! I don't have cut outs, don't want cut outs, don't where to buy cut outs. Don't know why I would even be in a cut out based thread......and what would the big deal be about the word ludicrous??? You've got me on this one....

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,058 Posts
I have no clue how that reply got there! I don't have cut outs, don't want cut outs, don't where to buy cut outs. Don't know why I would even be in a cut out based thread......and what would the big deal be about the word ludicrous??? You've got me on this one....
http://www.lifelock.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts