Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if someone can point me towards the best price out there for HPtuners. Temps fluctuate too much here in the Midwest to only have one tune year round.

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,732 Posts
Ted, try gto forums or corvette forums for sale section. You might save a few bucks. It's $500 direct or $650 for interface to run wideband or other things. It's 2 credits per late model car. It comes with 6 or 8 credits.

Norm

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ted, try gto forums or corvette forums for sale section. You might save a few bucks. It's $500 direct or $650 for interface to run wideband or other things. It's 2 credits per late model car. It comes with 6 or 8 credits.

Norm
You can't run a wideband with the standard $499 VCM Suite?

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,732 Posts
You can but the software will not recognize it. The wb would operate as a stand alone.

I don't think you can. You have to have the MPVi interface. Jump on the hptuners.com forum to find out.

You can't run a wideband with the standard $499 VCM Suite?

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
I have used efilive, new efilive. I can price match other software types if you arent stuck on them as your choice.

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have used efilive, new efilive. I can price match other software types if you arent stuck on them as your choice.
PM Sent, but it seems like EFI live has a much smaller supported vehicle list...I was looking at 2000-2004 Police Interceptor Impala's as a daily driver and would like to be able to tune that too.

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I got Hptuners used for only $300! Now I am just looking for a wideband setup CHEAP. I can get the Full LC-1 setup with Innovate DB gauge for $196 shipped on eBay so something cheaper would be great! Please show me the way!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Maggie CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Raven #3
160 Posts
I have a hptuners kit I would be willing to get rid of if you are interested?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Would like $400 it has a wibeband adaptor and I belive 6 credits left. I only used the one for the V.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am 99% sure it's pro. I will double check when I get home and can get back to you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
PM me which setup you have when you get home. :)
Will do!! Won't be till around 11:30 or so. Broke up with the GF so have to clean the apartment. Back to moms house here I come. LOL Already have a spot in the garage cleared for the V!!

·
Registered
Cadillac
923 Posts
Will do!! Won't be till around 11:30 or so. Broke up with the GF so have to clean the apartment. Back to moms house here I come. LOL Already have a spot in the garage cleared for the V!!
Awaiting your PM. Hope you're not too bruised up.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Would like $400 it has a wibeband adaptor and I belive 6 credits left. I only used the one for the V.
Might be interested.
I got next in line!!!

So how does this work? I don't have a laptop, so I'll be using a friends for now. Seems easy to just transfer the software. Do you need to register, or does the program recognize a car and deduct credits? Hmm.....
Thanks

Tony

1 - 20 of 50 Posts