Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have e-mailed Helm Incorporated a couple of times for this manual but got no response. Do you have another adress where I can buy the factory service manual for a 2005 CTS and have it shipped to the Netherlands?

Thanks, Julius

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Hi,

I have e-mailed Helm Incorporated a couple of times for this manual but got no response. Do you have another adress where I can buy the factory service manual for a 2005 CTS and have it shipped to the Netherlands?

Thanks, Julius
Julius,
Get the latest version like I did. The CTS has not really changed from late '04 to '07. I later sold mine to TAG. Now I just ordered new manuals for the H3. They pay for themselves in no time. Not sure about shipping.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
GMpartshouse.com. Go to website. Lower right side has name of mgr--Gene Culley. He gives discounts to Corvette forum members and likely Caddy forum members. A sale is a sale to him. I bought mine from him for about $125.

Good man, good source for parts. He is a preferred vendor on the Vette forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GMpartshouse.com. Go to website. Lower right side has name of mgr--Gene Culley. He gives discounts to Corvette forum members and likely Caddy forum members. A sale is a sale to him. I bought mine from him for about $125.

Good man, good source for parts. He is a preferred vendor on the Vette forum.
I have e-mailed him, waiting for his response.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts