Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know where the exterior temperature sensor is because the readings I am getting are way off.

Anyone know where it is so I can see if anything is blocking it or if maybe the connection is disconnected or making intermittent contact?

It must be over 110 degrees outside out here and the display in the rear view mirror says 81 degrees.

The info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

SG

·
Registered
Cadillac
19 Posts
I am not sure but I think it is a programming issue, I think there is a TSB on it. I had the same problem after they re-programmed my Keyless entry system.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
211 Posts
Not sure if it's used for both the HVAC and the display (it should be, but anyone know for sure?), but the sensor for the HVAC ambient air temperature is located on the bottom of the radiator support (in front of the radiator).

Dave

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure but I think it is a programming issue, I think there is a TSB on it. I had the same problem after they re-programmed my Keyless entry system.
Come to think of it, I had the keyless entry recall done on our 2007 Escalade when we took it in to the dealer and it now has this problem.

I wonder what the fix is.

SG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts