Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac ATS Sedan AWD Premium 3.6
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ATS Lovers,

After a 3 month wait I finally got my ATS 1 month ago and so far no complaints (touch wood).
I think I saw this question answered here somewhere before but now I can't seem to find it.
so....does anyone know where the build codes sticker is?
I have looked in most of the common places.

Thanks

·
Registered
2019 CTS
2,898 Posts
I lift the cover in my trunk and there is no sticker. The styrofoam piece is bolted down. Do you remove that part as well to find the sticker? Thanks

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Premium AWD Build 7/22/18 / 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium Build 12/21/2012
1,622 Posts
I was also told there is info under the cup holders but it did not come out easily so I left well enough alone. Ask you SA to print it out at you next visit.

·
Registered
'15 ATS Coupe Lux
93 Posts
I lift the cover in my trunk and there is no sticker. The styrofoam piece is bolted down. Do you remove that part as well to find the sticker? Thanks
same here. have coupe also and cannot locate the sticker in trunk storage area under the carpet. haven't tried removing the styrofoam compartmented tray yet.

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport and 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux
848 Posts
Please do not be shy about asking the dealer/ service advisor for the build sheet. It will have the build date, all the codes and the corresponding options as well. Some of them don't even know they can do that, but if you bought your car from them or even just get a service there, they owe it to you if you ask.

·
Registered
'13 ATS4 2.0T, Gone but will be missed, '13 SRX4 Performance
473 Posts
I was also told there is info under the cup holders but it did not come out easily so I left well enough alone. Ask you SA to print it out at you next visit.
The only info I found under the cup holder was a date code. Mine was day 283 of 2012. Build date? Date the cup holder was cast? Who knows. That date was 31 days before I bought it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts