Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS 4 AWD 3.6
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the Adjustment for the Rear View mirror TILT When Backing Function located ?

I can't find it under the Configuration. Where the heck is it ?

·
Registered
08 STS-4 N* 1SG, 08 DTS Luxury II, 04 Bonneville GXP N*
3,205 Posts
It is done using the mirror select switch which is part of the mirror adjustment control (on the driver's door). If you want the left mirror to tilt down in reverse, leave the switch in the left position. If you want the right mirror to tilt, leave it in the right position. To have no mirrors tilt down, leave the switch in the center (off) position. You can't have both mirrors tilt, and there is no configuration through the radio.

·
Registered
2006 STS 4 AWD 3.6
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is done using the mirror select switch which is part of the mirror adjustment control (on the driver's door). If you want the left mirror to tilt down in reverse, leave the switch in the left position. If you want the right mirror to tilt, leave it in the right position. To have no mirrors tilt down, leave the switch in the center (off) position. You can't have both mirrors tilt, and there is no configuration through the radio.
Ok, now I remember. I knew it was something simple like that but just couldn't remember. Lucky I can remember my name sometimes anymore ! Lol ! Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts