Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the member with the name of REDLINE_V ? I can't seem to get in touch with him and don't have enough privledges to send him a private message . Thanks

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
rich9426 said:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the member with the name of REDLINE_V ? I can't seem to get in touch with him and don't have enough privledges to send him a private message . Thanks
try the v forum

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
rich9426 said:
Rich,
Put the name in the "search" function. It will show you all the threads that he is currently active in. You have search priviledges don't you? If not I'll post them.
Bob

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got in touch with him and he already sold the exhaust while I was asking all those questions you guys helped me with . So now I am looking for the V exhaust again . The search continues . Thanks as always , Rich
RobertCTS said:
Rich,
Put the name in the "search" function. It will show you all the threads that he is currently active in. You have search priviledges don't you? If not I'll post them.
Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
rich9426