Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is wondering where Osama Bin Ladin is or what happened to him. Here's where I think he is; Does anyone remember just before 911, there was a couple of boats of Afghan refugees that were trying to land in Australia? Australia would not take them, so they went to New Zealand, they wouldn't take them either. What happened next was, I think they landed on a small island "around" New Zealand and have been there ever since. The world has seemed to have forgotten about this. Now, if those video messages of Osama were pre-recorded like the media says they were, then he could be anywhere, right? Well I think he might be on that little island and I have e-mailed CNN, and some various other media agencies with the same theory. Hopefully there is a reward LOL! What do you think?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I think we should go there ourselves and bring him back alive! Maybe KC will join us?

I think UBL is dead. Al Qaeda doesn't want to admit that we took him out so easily, and we don't want to claim that he's dead yet because we don't want to create a martyr.

When the time is right, GWB will probably show proof that both bin Laden and Saddam are dead and gone.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
A trip to Gilligans Island to take out Useless Bin Lameass? I'm in!

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
This has the makings of a great movie.

A Kanuck, the King, a Panhead, and a Mafioso take a road trip way down south to seek revenge!

Yeah, that's a classic "buddy movie" for the 21st century alright...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Yeah we could call it " Gilligans Island Goes To Hell"

We need a Frenchman.....( Token Coward )

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Don't forget to add a Texan too!!!!

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe all we need to do is send Arnold, and Sylvestor to do all the dirty work for us, because the Kanuk''s military is practically reduced to slingshots and harsh language. Yes, we need a Texan, because you can carry a BIG gun! PS, on the CBC news they mentioned that 2 Canadian soldiers died in the battle. I'm curious what you get for news down south. Did they mention this, and also, what became of those containers the US soldiers found a couple of days ago? PPS, Osama is probalby hiding in the French Embassy.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Maybe Arnold.....But Sylvester is a punk, Always has been! I've worked with him.....The guy's not worth the bullets to shoot him! If you sent him to fight a real war there would be problems...

1. He couldn't see over the dash board of a Hummer!
2. He'd run away faster than a Frenchman!
3. He'd have a tantrum if everything didn't go HIS way!

We'd need a Texan for sure....
We didn't hear about the two canadians.....Bummer!
The containers aren't as interesting as the Nuclear weapons factory they found.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would be right in line to go to that island. I would like to shoot him in non fatal places before I finish him off. I'll use my glock 29 and fill him with .45 rounds. Honestly if they went in a little boat how much fire power could he have brought with him.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm with ya, I couldn't afford a .45 so I got a P-85 and Mossberg 12. He could blend in with the population there, no doubt. Then again he may have ran to Saudi Arabia where they seem to have turned their back on the US, even after the Coalition defended them in 1991. I wonder where Sadam is? (Madass spelled backwards)?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
You can borrow my .38 w/ 6inch barrel. I would get Bin Laden and give him a Buckwheat treatment. Thats where you shoot him 6x up where the sun don't shine with a small caliber pistol (.22 would do) let him suffer a slow painful death while you shoot his joints with a large caliber (.45 would do) then just before he dies pour gas all over him, set him ablaze, and have us a good 'ol Texas BBQ :cheers:
And thats being nice to him down here :D

Damn I sound a little violent there :devil:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Don't worry Mad'lac, I don't think you sound too violent......

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
...and to think, I was gonna blame a N00b for resurrecting this 4-month old thread!

I saw Bob Newhart last night. He told a funny joke.

Apparently they're having a real problem in L.A. with VietNamese gangs breaking into homes.

So, how do you know that a Vietnamese gang has burlarized your home?

1) Your dog is missing.

2) Your kid's math homework is done.

:histeric:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yes, I have him in my large trunk. He is sharing it with Jimmy Hoffa.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
14 Participants
Ralph