Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Premium Luxury - Dark Adriatic Blue/Cirrus (past - '11 SRX, '14 ELR)
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know the bit Tim Allen used to do about what to do when you finish a job (in his case, putting together a BBQ) and you have a small pile of really important looking stuff left over?

Please dont throw the moron flag here, I'm not that stupid... Well, maybe if I was a little smarter, I wouldn't be currently reinstalling the OS on my tablet, but thats a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, after spilling a sizable amount of water in the passenger footwell of my 2017 XT5, I pulled back the carpet to get it all dried out. That completed, I went to lay the carpet back and reinstall the door sill molding. While doing this, I heard a rattle, and found a bracket laying on the floor pan, that for the life of me, I dont remember (re)moving when I pulled the carpet back. Its quite possible it was just left there during assembly, but I have scoured the web and cant find a blown-up diagram that might contain said bracket.

Does anyone have a digital service manual, or something where you can search on a part number and possibly find out what its application may be? Its part number 84093316B. I find it for sale, but dont know what its for!

Hopefully this turns out better than Tim's BBQ, I dont really feel like I need to send the wife on a test drive...

·
Registered
2020 XT5, Premium Luxury AWD Platinum, Garnet Metallic, 20" Ultra-Bright
1,691 Posts
Can you post a picture of the bracket? There are several sources for the bracket, all priced at less than $10, but no images.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Premium Luxury - Dark Adriatic Blue/Cirrus (past - '11 SRX, '14 ELR)
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its pretty non-descript. Just hoped someone had a parts list book that could be searched by number, and show a blowup of that area. All I remember taking apart was the sill molding. I was pretty irritated at the time tho, so kinda working in a hurry to get it dried...

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts