Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2022 CT5
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Imo)The biggest oversight in the CT5 was the decision was to omit and sunglasses holder in the overhead console. First thing I noticed and mentioned in my test ride, and my sale rep said it was mentioned on most test rides. For now I'm using my center console, and want to avoid the clip on visor style.

So has anyone found a clever storage solution?

· Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD, Luxury
4,309 Posts
cant you make/buy a small thin "cubby" to fit under the front seat?

· Registered
96 FWB
4,583 Posts
If your model has 'Oh $ITH Handles', then these qualify as clever and may be an option if available:

Reactions: NorthernSRX

· Registered
41 Posts
If your model has 'Oh $ITH Handles', then these qualify as clever and may be an option if available:
That is very clever i wonder if the bolt holes would line up for a CT5? Who wants to drop $25 to be the guinea pig :D

· Premium Member
2020 CT5 PREMIUM LUXURY AWD 3.0 TT, 20" BREMMER KRAFT WHEELS
21 Posts
In the Ray Ban hard case, in the extreme left hand side of the glove box, standing up. I can easily get to it while stopped at a red light or stop sign, no problem.

· Registered
1 Posts
I placed one of these directly behind the infotainment screen and it works great. Sunglasses used to fly off the dash when I took a "spirited" turn. Not anymore.
Automotive design Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

· Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried this holder for a fit?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts