Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. These days Gas prices are getting so ridiculous and in some places are reaching well over 6 dollars a gallon. And there are so many stations to pump at and Gas 'Brands' to choose from. Well, i used to have a friend who only pumped 76 and would not settle for anything else. Even if he was stuck in the middle of no where w/o gas he would walk to a 76 just for gas. Talk about feeding his baby only the best. haha.

In this thread, post where and why you pump what you pump!

I myself only pump Shell. V-power gets really good gas milage!!:thumbsup:
and if not shell then 76 cause its what nascar recommends. hahaha

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
The cheapest one.(which is definitely not Shell or 76) Normally Arco, or Tech co, or other no namers LOL and I am not ashamed!!!!

·
Registered
NONE
1,423 Posts
Used to be the Shell self-service credit card only pumps at local econo-foods but Walmart put in a Murphy and now is the lowest for miles around. They put in the largest underground tanks they could. If you get a Walmart CC, a nickle more off.

Once Walmart opened, the price at all stations dropped about 20 cents per gallon. Gas was 2.71 on Friday at Walmart with CC, most other were at 2.81.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Chevron....never used Shell (boycott from back in apartheid days), nor Texaco (got issues)...LOL

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
Hess. B/c there is one a block away from my house and there is one a block away from my shop.

·
Registered
2004 CTS (sold), 2014 ATS
453 Posts
Considering that all gas around here comes from the same tank farm, I buy whatever's cheapest. However I'm spoiled by pay-at-the-pump now, and will only go to an older style station (where I have to walk inside to pay) if I'm really desperate.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Since I always wait until I'm on fumes, I buy where ever is cheap and close (but usually premium).

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
denniscts said:
I try to gas in private as not to offend anyone....LOL
:rofl: :histeric:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts