Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was hoping somebody could help me get my hands on a set Ground Control's. New or used.

·
Registered
Cadillac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link LUVMY04V! I have FE4's, should I get FG2's, if I was going to go with a set of GC's? I will not be using my V at the track, it's more for ride hieght adjustment, since I have 20's, and to get a little stiffer ride. Any input appreciated

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Thanks for the link LUVMY04V! I have FE4's, should I get FG2's, if I was going to go with a set of GC's? I will not be using my V at the track, it's more for ride hieght adjustment, since I have 20's, and to get a little stiffer ride. Any input appreciated
If you want to keep FE4s, get 400lb springs. Get 500-600 with FG2s.

·
Registered
Cadillac
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So would FE4's with the GC's be the best setup for purely street use? I wanted to maintain at least some type of Caddy ride when i'm cruisin'.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
So would FE4's with the GC's be the best setup for purely street use? I wanted to maintain at least some type of Caddy ride when i'm cruisin'.
The GC kit comes with adjustable perches and springs. The springs and your shocks will dictate how your V rides. The adjusters just play with your ride height.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
42 Posts
If you want to keep FE4s, get 400lb springs. Get 500-600 with FG2s.
Sorry to revive an old thread but I was searching for more info on the GCs. I notice on their site it doesn't specify the 400 or 500 lbs with the springs, it just says Street, Track, etc.

I have the FE4s...which do I want to get?

P

·
0 Posts
Their street setup is 500/550. Their other one comes with 600/650. You can call them and get any combination you can think of. I had the 500/550 with FE4's and the ride was nearly identical to stock.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Just indicate specifically what spring rate you want in the comments/notes section or call them.

Edit: What Pisnuoff said.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
there are about 3 other threads that have the same talk in them... check them out... but to help you out i bought qa1 shocks and GC 600 fronts and 650 rears. ride is much more stiff car is planted better and ride is superb!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts