Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I apologize in advance for duplicating this post from the 'Owners Manual' thread but does anyone know where I can get free, relatively high resolution exterior drawings / images of the Deville, Seville or Escalade?

To explain, I am a 3D computer Graphics artist and I am trying to build a Deville (00-04), Seville (98-04) and an Escalade (99-00) using a 3D graphics package but finding accurate reference material is hopeless. I want these cars to do the Cadillac designers justice and to all look beautiful (as basic models, no mods).

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a fairly good resolution image of these drawings? The views I'm after specifically are front, side, top rear or any of these.

Thanks if you can help, but thanks for reading even if you can't help me out.

Phil Bale

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have tried looking for the same thing for my truck. I found some photos from a gm news web page with a lot of old photos and press material. The closet were some cut/fade away shots but was better than nothing. The y might have something similar for Cadillac as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I've not tried any GM sites yet. I have managed to find some low resolution images from brochures which have a "top" view and I'm using photographs for tthe other views (side / front / back) but the perspective is out and ...sorry details.

Once I've got these modelled they'll be used for a rather fantastic project which people on these forums will absolutely LOVE - it's going public in February but I'm under the constraints of an NDA :(

Thanks for the reply,

Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Phil Bale