Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS Sport Luxury
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate your assistance. I recently bought a low milage 2006 CTS 3.6 VVT
the sport suspension and luxury package. It's Infared with 18" OEM 12 spoke aluminum wheels. I have discovered that a
previous owner, (or their kid), decided to rip out the passenger side tweeter. The housing is broken and the replacement tweeterwhich appears to be a piece of junk, needs replacing. The housing has no part number and I have no idea what type or brand of tweeter will fit in it's place. The color of the trim piece is light tan. At this point I would be happy to just restore the OEM
tweeters without any upgrade. If anyone knows of an aftermarket tweeter that will fit that would be great, as well. I haven't
checked with a dealer for the plastic replacement part yet, but I wonder if it's even still available at this late date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
2006 CTS Sport Luxury
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Matt. I'll have to call the company for help to insure that I get the exact parts I need. Those codes are confusing for me. I really appreciate
your help on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts