Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the StealthV tune and was wanting to run the wires for the valet switch and rev light but guys I have no idea what I'm looking for. Could someone make it easy on me and give me a link to some cool switches and rev light choices?

Someone should write a "Modding the V for Dumbasses" book! :D This is the first car I've modded so I don't know a whole bunch...but I'm learning thanks to all of you. Anyways can some of you post links to some switches and lights that would work? I want something really cool! :thumbsup:

Thanks!:yup:

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
You can use any 12V incandescent bulb or LED for the shift light - many are getting theirs from Radio Shack. $2.

For the valet switch - a simple two-pole toggle switch is required or do like Reed and use a keyed switch (very slick!) $1.

To hook up the valet wiring to the PCM; I need to send you that and will as soon as I have it in stock. Free!

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Me too, Rick.

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
Once Reed gets back from his trip; I'll work with him to get the parts needed to hook up your valet mode to the PCM. Hopefully we can get it wrapped up (no pun intended) before the holidays.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts