Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Ex-CTS owner
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a grille like this for a white diamond 07 cts?

Attachments

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
off of a cts sport that got totaled at the rear end...they are discontinued and expencive if you do manage to find one.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
try getting with Luke at Lindsay cadillac...i was told awhile ago he had some...i just bought a black one for my car personally, but wont be using it for awhile cause i love the black chrome V grille i have now

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
That's the Sport Appearance Package Grille.
costs something like 4-500.
Contact Luke at Lindsay Cadillac: (703) 647-8670 or by email: [email protected]

he's the man to see for CTS parts.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
steal one

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
steal one
+1.

OP- Look for a silver CTS with the license plate "PURSUIT." He should have one--don't let the license plate fool you, there won't be any high-speed pursuit, he has a 2.8L :p

·
Registered
2005 CTS
162 Posts
Lindsay does have them as posted, but just in case, BiggDaddyCaddy on eBay has them as well. It just so happens that I inquired about this very same grill this past Friday when I purchased the sport rocker panels. Here is his exact reply when I asked about it:

Dear blakgost,

hello!! the grille listed on ebay is the regular new oem grille painted white diamond with a brand new wreath & crest emblem!! the sports grille is available from me for about $370.00-390.00 including shipping!! sports grille is nice with that mesh behind it!! thanks!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
+1.

OP- Look for a silver CTS with the license plate "PURSUIT." He should have one--don't let the license plate fool you, there won't be any high-speed pursuit, he has a 2.8L :p
i will destroy you :arghh:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
Ex-CTS owner
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha, my 3.6 got the sport package, so I already got that grille. But I guess I can use another one. He has a 2.8 you say?

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Hahaha, my 3.6 got the sport package, so I already got that grille. But I guess I can use another one. He has a 2.8 you say?
If you allready have a sport appearance grill, why are you still looking for the same grill, like in your original post?

·
Registered
Ex-CTS owner
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When I started the thread, I had a deal with the dealership. They were supposed to hold a regular 2.8CTS for me. But when I got there a week later, they said they sold it, but they had a better one for me - the 3.6CTS with the sports package.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
nice...those grills have been extremely hard to find at times...
my dealership had a mishap with mine and it took them 3 to 4 months to get a new one, going through their channels...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts