Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a new proud owner of a cts...and apparently i was a little late in registering, for the exact rims i had intentions of buying for my cts were sold at a phenomenal price. the link is down there!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2741&sort=1&cat=10&page=1

my question is, where can i find similar rims for a similar price? im making payments, but id like to get a pair of nice wheels in teh meantime...any suggestions?

thanks,
dan.

oh, and ill be in the other room introducing myself :)

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
What do you consider 'cheap', and what size?

There are plenty of wheels on the Internet. You can try tirerack.com for starters, among many others.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the responses guys. i appreciate it.

im looking to spend about a grand for 20's with tires. i dont think that unreasonable. down in miami if you look hard enough you can get the craziest deals. i had a camaro and i put 2007 c6 vette wheels with oem tires on it for 700 bucks. you cant really beat that! something like that would be nice

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
danny, are you looking for new, used or no preference?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
got it, k well i'll keep an eye out

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to answer your question, caddy kid...Im looking for the cheapest alternative right now.
id like 10 spokes in black, or id like chrome but nothing too flashy...i want to keep it real conservative and sporty

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
dannny, a quick ebay search and found some stuff (these are 5x114.3 so you will need hubcentric rings.. and it has a 35mm offset [ask others if this is okay or if it will rub, if it rubs, no biggie, have your fenders rolled or u can even do it yourself] )

**edit, i will PM the link to you**

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dude thank you so much for your help! thats exactly what i plan on buying!!! im not able to respond to your pm because im too young on this forum, so i want to thank you on this thread.

its something im definitely going to jump on...i need to do my homework on tires now :)

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:thumbsup:

glad i could help.
there are a lot of threads around here for tire size & making sure you dont rub and whatnot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts