Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CTS4 Premium, Obsession Red Tintcoat, Kona Brown Int.
41 Posts
Here is a link to the OFFICIAL Cadillac service manual purchase website. They are not cheap. But, they're nice!

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CST V-Sport
1 Posts
Kudos & sincere thanks to eye4aneye83!!! Needed to look up the solution to one (1) technical (but simple) issue and the link/file just saved me a ton of time and mountain of frustration.

I can't thank you enough! I hope I can return the courtesy/favor one day!

Lawliss
Atlanta, Georgia
2014 CTS V-Sport Premium

Ps. Should you (eye4aneye83) ever have a legal question related to business law/litigation, please let me know (so that I may return the courtesy - so to speak). Thx!

·
Registered
2015 CTS Performance
21 Posts
Oh I missed the download! There is nothing at that link location. Can anyone who managed to download the file help?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would it be possible to get that file as well? I bought a salvage 2016 Cadillac CTS but theres is still a few issues I have to fix. Thanks!

·
Registered
2001 STS
19 Posts
PM me. I have the full service manual for 2014 to 2018 cts. 16,000 page .pdf file.
I would really like a copy of the pdf service manual 2018 CTS. I can't seem to find any link (Other than Microsoft One drive). I don't see how to "PM" you. If I give you an email address, would that work?
Thanks,
M...

·
2014 CTS
2014 CTS Premium 2.0t
67 Posts
The ones who managed to download, would you please share it somehow with us? I would need a copy too.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,335 Posts
I would really like a copy of the pdf service manual 2018 CTS. I can't seem to find any link (Other than Microsoft One drive). I don't see how to "PM" you. If I give you an email address, would that work?
Thanks,
M...
Click on your avatar at top right of page; click "conversations" and that's how you pm. Seriously advise that you don't post your email on a public page.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,730 Posts
The quoted member for a PM service manual download has not logged in for over 5 months.

I would suggest an online subscription to the GM/Cadillac service manuals at www.alldatadiy.com.

The original GM service manuals for CTS Sedan series (not CTS-V/wagon - that's under a different heading in the same page) is $475 at www.helminc.com.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,807 Posts
got a library card? just go online and use their chiltons manual FREE.

·
Registered
17 Posts
x12chris18x, thank you for the upload.

I just ended up buying it last week off ebay and got it in yesterday and was contemplating the best place to upload it.

It is a "version" of "a" service manual, most certainly is not the Helms or any sort of higher-end one. Lots of inaccuracies (just look at the cabin filter details, they are ALL wrong), but it seems to have complete wiring diagrams and a bunch of diagnostic stuff... Just very light on certain procedures and I really need to cross reference the torque specs given for given operations to verify they are accurate enough to trust as a whole.

As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for."

21 - 40 of 44 Posts