Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2008 STS V8; 2014 CTS V-Sport Premium
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to replace the broken Sunroof Sunshade so I can save $900 ($165/hr) in labor at the dealership.

Trying to find a repair/service manual for my 2014 CTS VSport Premium. Haynes/Chilton only has a repair manual that covers 2nd Gen CTS (2003-2014). I only found 1 place that sells a 2014 (3rd Gen) and 2014-2017 CTS Service and Repair manual; site listed below. They have it listed for $25. Anyone have any experience with this site or manual? Any other place to find this manual?

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/281475338-2014-2017-cadillac-cts-service-and-repair-manual?a=506906

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2008 STS V8; 2014 CTS V-Sport Premium
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming you mean alldatadiy.com?

I just checked it out and looks like you can purchase a 1 and 5 year subscription. Reasonable price, but would prefer a copy I own. Have you used this site before?

I need to make sure when I get access to a 2014 CTS that its the latest Gen and not the last gen. Their site doesn't really clear state that.

·
Registered
2009 CTS AWD DI 2014 AWD CTS DI
645 Posts
You can plug your request into E-Bay and receive several options including the paper copy but be prepared to pay $400 to $500. PDF and CD versions are a more reasonable $15.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
162 Posts
Alldata diy, online. I think I paid around $15 for a one year subscription. A real steal! Otherwise try your public library online resources. I’ve used my county library and my daughters county for Chiltons until they dropped their subscriptions to it.
I have a 14 CTSVsport and find the alldata to be very comprehensive although I haven’t looked for window shades. It’s very easy to print things out and take them with you to the job site. Maybe not the whole manual but I print a half dozen pages at a time and it helps a lot

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,260 Posts
I'm assuming you mean alldatadiy.com?

I just checked it out and looks like you can purchase a 1 and 5 year subscription. Reasonable price, but would prefer a copy I own. Have you used this site before?

I need to make sure when I get access to a 2014 CTS that its the latest Gen and not the last gen. Their site doesn't really clear state that.
yes, I meant alldatadiy. Typo. Yes, I've used it. I don't want to own a paper copy. Don't bother with Chilton or Haynes--too general & vague to be of serious use.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the reply... Long time lurker, just didn't post much...

I have a 2014 CTS-4 Performance with the Red Morello interior and just about every option...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Were you able to get a manual? I have a similar model, a 2014 CTS Performance, w/most all options. Love the car! I have had it a little over a year with zero problems but would like a manual if any come up.
Thanks

·
Registered
2015 CTS4 Premium, Obsession Red Tintcoat, Kona Brown Int.
41 Posts
Looking to replace the broken Sunroof Sunshade so I can save $900 ($165/hr) in labor at the dealership.

Trying to find a repair/service manual for my 2014 CTS VSport Premium. Haynes/Chilton only has a repair manual that covers 2nd Gen CTS (2003-2014). I only found 1 place that sells a 2014 (3rd Gen) and 2014-2017 CTS Service and Repair manual; site listed below. They have it listed for $25. Anyone have any experience with this site or manual? Any other place to find this manual?

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/281475338-2014-2017-cadillac-cts-service-and-repair-manual?a=506906

Thanks for any help.
You may find the official GM Cadillac service manuals at the Helm Inc. website, www.helminc.com . For your car try this link:
They are not, however, cheap.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts