Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a dealer in the USA which has a CTS-V available for sale today?

I have been reading about this car for a long time and wonder where I can buy one. Surly some dealer somewhere has one by now!

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
They are supposedly arriving in January. There is one on Ebay, but it is not for the actual car, its for a slot on their order list

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I haven't seen one on the roads in Michigan, which is rather rare. I drive I-96 between Detroit and Lansing daily and in the last year have seen the SSR, Colorado, and C6 Corvette (in camo) months before their official release. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a CTS-V. I'll ask around Capitol Cadillac in Lansing next week when I have my grill and rear bezel installed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There are very few CTS-Vs floating around SE Michigan right now, however no saleable vehicles have been shipped to dealers yet. Here at GM I can't think of any other car that has had such a positive response as this one. Every engineer I know working on the car, especially me, wants the CTS-V and I bet you will too. Regular production begins VERY soon...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kharmair said:
There are very few CTS-Vs floating around SE Michigan right now, however no saleable vehicles have been shipped to dealers yet. Here at GM I can't think of any other car that has had such a positive response as this one. Every engineer I know working on the car, especially me, wants the CTS-V and I bet you will too. Regular production begins VERY soon...
-------------------------
Thanks...I assume that the pipeline is being filled and the early orders are on the first trains. I will wait until they arrive in the dealers' showrooms and some reviews are written.

I agree, this is an exciting car...a perfect 4 door Corvette!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
TXCTS