Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the possibility of selling my 2013 6MT V Wagon, and wanted to get the communities opinion on the best places to sell.

My local market is always problematic selling cars, so I am not really interested in selling up here in Canada.

What are the thoughts on Bring a trailer?
Any other good places to advertise for our cars?

thx in advance K./

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,437 Posts
There is lots of action on BaT. That would probably be my first choice. I have watched that site for a few years now, and I personally believe people are stupid because they pay too much. You can research CTS-V Wagons and how much they have sold for on that site. Take a look.There's one on sale right now - I think it went up for auction yesterday, a '13.

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
3,035 Posts
If you want to wait 2 years I will be in the market... lol

·
Registered
2012 SRX Luxury
441 Posts
Lots of those V wagons on Car Gurus around the country. But for used cars they are surprisingly expensive. 40k not uncommon. What makes it so great ? Exclusive ? 800hp ? What ?

Steve

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lots of those V wagons on Car Gurus around the country. But for used cars they are surprisingly expensive. 40k not uncommon. What makes it so great ? Exclusive ? 800hp ? What ?

Steve
There are 22 for sale, only 2 with Manual transmissions.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,437 Posts
Besides the fact the longroof is the best looking GenII vehicle it also has the fastest top end. It is exclusive, and the idea of a 556 hp grocery getter with Recaros and a 6m is just insane!

·
Registered
CTS-V (manual)
14 Posts
Looking at the possibility of selling my 2013 6MT V Wagon, and wanted to get the communities opinion on the best places to sell.

My local market is always problematic selling cars, so I am not really interested in selling up here in Canada.

What are the thoughts on Bring a trailer?
Any other good places to advertise for our cars?

thx in advance K./
What color?

·
Registered
2012 V Coupe Black Raven, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe Black Raven, 2010 CTS Premium Sedan
238 Posts
Besides the fact the longroof is the best looking GenII vehicle it also has the fastest top end. It is exclusive, and the idea of a 556 hp grocery getter with Recaros and a 6m is just insane!
That’s a matter of opinion Mr Tinman. Lol 😝

·
Registered
15,437 Posts
My bait worked!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts