1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Katshot said:
To be honest, I REALLY hate Ferraris.

Again with the pissing in the Wheaties :helpless:
Must be the fact that you can't own one that makes you hate them.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Bite Me you guys!!!!!
When I was a kid, my DREAM car was a Lambo, then as I got older, I lusted after a 911. Once I actually could afford to buy one, I didn't want one anymore. Instead, I bought a Cadillac.
If you guys have ever driven any of these rolling penuses (or is that PENI?), you'd know that driving them is a great trade-off in many ways. They are small, tight, rough, temprimental, expensive, unreliable...........you get the picture. I can certainly respect their abilities as a pure sports car without particularly liking them.
My problem was always that I didn't like European cars before the 90's. Probably from having to work on them years ago. You want to talk about some real trash! Has anyone here ever seen a car with a Lucas electrical system? Believe me when I say that American cars were light years ahead of them all in most ways.
As for Ferrari, they are probably a great car to some people but I've just never liked them. And as for the Enzo, it's technically an awesome piece of machinery but IMO, one UGLY SPUD!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
I actually agree with you about the Enzo. In fact my fav Ferarri hasn't been made in over 20 yrs (Daytona Spyder)

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Katshot said:
Bite Me you guys!!!!!
When I was a kid, my DREAM car was a Lambo, then as I got older, I lusted after a 911. Once I actually could afford to buy one, I didn't want one anymore. Instead, I bought a Cadillac.
If you guys have ever driven any of these rolling penuses (or is that PENI?), you'd know that driving them is a great trade-off in many ways. They are small, tight, rough, temprimental, expensive, unreliable...........you get the picture. I can certainly respect their abilities as a pure sports car without particularly liking them.
My problem was always that I didn't like European cars before the 90's. Probably from having to work on them years ago. You want to talk about some real trash! Has anyone here ever seen a car with a Lucas electrical system? Believe me when I say that American cars were light years ahead of them all in most ways.
As for Ferrari, they are probably a great car to some people but I've just never liked them. And as for the Enzo, it's technically an awesome piece of machinery but IMO, one UGLY SPUD!
Your terminology was correct. Damn those penii! Just like clitorii!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Katshot said:
Bite Me you guys!!!!!
everyone is saying that enzo is a beauty in real life no on pictures

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
2dfx said:
Your terminology was correct. Damn those penii! Just like clitorii!
Actually, i think it may be penae..... and clitorae........ :histeric:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts