Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: 2006 XLR-V Specs

I just bought a 05 XLR and wanted to know when the new XLR-V is coming out and offered for sale? After buying my XLR I heard from someone that I should have waited for a few months. I was just wondering if anyone knew the correct answer when they would be on the market and if we can take and have our old 2005 can grill changed to look like a 2006. I don't need the supercharger but like the grill on the 2006 XLR better than the one I have now. Hate to ask such aquestion as this but instead of Looking it up over all the comments I thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone knows the answer? Jim

·
Banned
851 Posts

kma33708 said:
I just bought a 05 XLR and wanted to know when the new XLR-V is coming out and offered for sale? After buying my XLR I heard from someone that I should have waited for a few months. I was just wondering if anyone knew the correct answer when they would be on the market and if we can take and have our old 2005 can grill changed to look like a 2006. I don't need the supercharger but like the grill on the 2006 XLR better than the one I have now. Hate to ask such aquestion as this but instead of Looking it up over all the comments I thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone knows the answer? Jim
Hi there,

as far as I heard the new XLR V will be out early 06 but I think it`s sooner!!!

I have an 04 here in germany and in german press they say that the new V will be here (in Germany) in the second-half year.

I think in the US around oct/nov the first cars will be out.

Hans

·
Registered
12 Posts

The XLR-V doesn't launch until the end of December. It will probably make it's way to commerce in early 2006, Feb or March-ish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
caddygirl1