Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Yes I can confirm there will be a 2016 XTS (when exactly??) but this model isn't marketed well if at all, which is why there is no info on it.

·
Registered
2013 XTS-4 Premium
185 Posts
Yes I can confirm there will be a 2016 XTS (when exactly??) but this model isn't marketed well if at all, which is why there is no info on it.
I wonder why it is not marketed - are they ashamed of it? Surely not! Are they losing money on it? Unlikely! Is the XTS name something they want to disappear? Possibly as it is incompatible with the new name game. Does it just not fit? Why not call it a CT5 or something? It seems like too good a car to just let it fade away!

·
Registered
2014 XTS Vsport
30 Posts
The XTS is second only to the SRX in sales for this year.
They have no need to spend money marketing the second
best seller.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
EdCTJ said:
The XTS is second only to the SRX in sales for this year. They have no need to spend money marketing the second best seller.
This year yes but it hasn't been that way in the past.

They got lucky because people just recognized that it's a good car with an excellent overall value. Just my 2 cents...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts