Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Cadillac
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have CS trailing arms on the way to allow for wider rear wheels.

I currently have 265/40/18's on the stock 8.5 rim. Without spacers is 10.0" about the maximum, or is even 10.0 pushing it?

Weldcraftwheels - Anyone have experience with these guys?

· Registered
2006 CTS-V
529 Posts
I have 19 x 9.5" in the back on stock trailing arms. No spacers.

Up front I have a 15mm H&R trakspec setup. 19 x 8.5.

I don't know if that will help you any. I'm 5 x 120 conversion with base 2 luxury performance wheels.

-Byron

· Registered
CTS-V
875 Posts
I had Weldcraft do mine. Widened to 10 per their recommendation. They had 2 other sets of V wheels in being widened when I went to pick mine up. I haven't installed them onto the car yet so I can't speak to the fitment yet but the workmanship from Weldcraft was great.

· Registered
Cadillac
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Based on feedback on another forum warning me that 10" was a mistake in their personal experience, I updated my order to 9.75"

At 9.75 without spacers, It's looking like the rim is going to make contact with the stock sway bar.

It was disclosed that they have a MAP bar with 18x9.75" wheels and no issue - however no information was provided on the difference in clearance between stock and MAP (if any)

It is my understanding the MAP bar and Hotchkis are one and the same.

Anyone running an aftermarket sway bar that could attest to a difference in clearance?

I'll post some pictures when I get the wheels back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.