• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regarding wheels and tire sizes, We get bits and pieces of information about what some of our driver have picked. Let's take a poll and see what most of us are doing. I didn't allow for tire sizes as it made the poll to large. You can post that info.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I actually like the polished OEM 17's, although they appear to be too small on the car. However, I am not going to change them out because they just don't look that bad.:cheers:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AsAkAs said:
I really like the new OEM 18's :D
The OEM 18" are new. I guess my survey should include them but I imagine very few members would have them. They can vote in the 18" category I guess.

We have some votes for something else. It would cool if you told us what you have.:bouncy: :yup:

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
RobertCTS said:
The proportions with an 18" wheel look good IMO. I had given thought to 19" but the wheel & Tire choices were much less.
I think 18's are great, but they serve a different function as the 20's. DUB's give the CTS "pimp status" and helps it put 300C's to shame when you pull up to the line with a 2.7L with 22's.

However, 18's are great when you are after performance and an incognito sort of look. In fact, I am in the market for a real lightweight set of 18's. I want to go with a 5 or 7 spoke rim in gunsmoke.

I think that in terms of performance, 18's are the way to go. But 20's definetly look the nicest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts