Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Deville
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 1992 cadillac brougham. Im in need of the front right wheel speed sensor. Its a part they dont make anymore for the right side. I was wondering if anyone had one to sell on here or what my options are. Thank you so much for your time

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,557 Posts
I'd take a close look at the left and right sensors.. they are probably identical.

·
Registered
Magoo—2012 Cadillac CTS Luxury, Opulent Blue, plus many more, see signature.
521 Posts
Looking at RockAuto.com, I see yours uses the Standard Motor Products ALS526 on the left front. They don't show a listing for the right front, but ...

Follow me here. That sensor is the left side sensor on several other vehicles. The 1994-1996 Chevy Caprice and Impala, Cadillac Fleetwood and Buick Roadmaster all use that as the left front sensor. All 4 of those list the Standard Motor Products ALS1389 for the right side. Looking at the pix and the data for that ALS1389, the sensor end seems to be a mirror image of the ALS526 and the length of the cable is different. You might pull yours and look at it to see if that's the one you need.

·
Registered
68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brgm, 11 CTS Premium (two)
1,739 Posts
These are like really hard to find.

·
Registered
1995 FWB 130.*** miles
2,300 Posts
One of my rear wheel speed sensors failed shortly after the wheel overheated because of a locked up brake. Could not find a replacement, so the ABS along with the cruise control are off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts