Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here but I have a 2009 CTS I just purchased 20 inch rims and I got 245 35-20 tires I'm wanting to put spacers on at least the back wheels was wondering if anybody has put spacers on a CTS they can give me size spacer I need to get the Wheels flush with the fender or as far as I can go without rubbing

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
7,855 Posts
(1) Your punctuation keys all appear to be broken. You should get a new keyboard. :)
(2) Your 2009 CTS is not a 2016+ CTS-V, so posting in the 2016+ CTS-V Appearance Mods forum is the wrong spot. I will move this to the proper forum for you.
(3) "Flush with the fender" is a subjective thing; nobody can give you an answer to tell you how you want your car to look. Go outside with a tape measure and measure how far you want the wheel/tire to come out.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,401 Posts
it also depends on the rims you'll be sporting. Plenty of info on our forum, we've discuss this many of times.

·
Registered
2000 deville, 2008 cts, 2016 cts
51 Posts
I use a 5mm spacer on my 16. It's the biggest you can go and not need to swap out the bolts.

5mm does not make that much of a difference, but I needed to clear the suspension.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts