Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what years and models did these wheels come on?

I want to get a set and just need to know what i should be looking for.

·
Registered
2011 CTS CPE
201 Posts
There might be. The offset may be different. Also, remember all four are not the same. The rears are wider than the fronts. You could look up the RPO's of the coupe and get the specific RPO number. I'll check mine if I get a chance and post.

Edit: The RPO for the wheels on a CTS CPE with the prformance option is "P87", consisting of, "Wheels, 19"X8.5" front and 19"X9.5" rear polished".

·
Registered
2011SRX 2011CTS COUPE
2 Posts
Wow I really screwed up.I have a 2011 coupe which I dearly love.I ordered a new set of chrome wheels that they said would fit 2009 and older.I thought they would fit my car.NOT.Now I have a set of wheels for older cts which I will need to sell.I have 678.00 in them Just a warning to people.

·
Registered
2011 CTS CPE
201 Posts
The rotors and pads on the cpe are larger than on a regular CTS so the smaller wheels will not fit.

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow I really screwed up.I have a 2011 coupe which I dearly love.I ordered a new set of chrome wheels that they said would fit 2009 and older.I thought they would fit my car.NOT.Now I have a set of wheels for older cts which I will need to sell.I have 678.00 in them Just a warning to people.
do you have pics of them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts